Writing Challenge Day 6 – Five keys to win my heart
- Laughter – Make me laugh. Laugh with me. Be silly with me until we giggle uncontrollably. Laughter truly is good medicine and for me has a serious bonding effect. It does the heart, mind, soul, and body good.
- Adoration – Tell me I’m pretty and make me believe it. I know this may sound shallow, but women tend to see the beauty in the world and yet forget to see the beauty that is within themselves, at least I do. I need to be reminding that beauty resides on the inside and the outside of me.
- Listening – Lend me your ear. Give me your undivided attention. Care about what I have to say. Hear my heart. Engage your ears and your mind while in conversation with me. Don’t try to fix me, just listen and understand.
- Enjoyment – Have fun with me. Play with me. Dance with me. Sing with me. Travel with me. Find ways to enjoy life with me, and you’ll find yourself unlocking my heart.
- Knowledge – Get to know me. Know my facial expressions, sighs, and body language. Know what I like, need, and want. Know me well enough to buy me a gift without having to get my permission or opinion. Know that for me affectionate gifts can range anywhere from a Mr Pibb (currently known as PibbXtra) to office supplies to Amazon money to electronics/tech. The knowledge of “me” is one of the most effective keys to winning my heart.
Wow that is a lot of secrets and hints. Winning my heart sounds easy and difficult at the same time. Welcome to my world. Finding the key to one’s heart should be a beautiful, difficult, and adventurous journey worth taking.