Writing Challenge Day 15 – Bullet point your whole day.
My schedule has not been very interesting in the last few years and I would be sort of embarrassed to have bullet pointed any given day. See I had been a stay at home mom until a couple of years ago when the girls both got married and I became an empty-nester (which sucks, btw).
I also became a hormonal emotional or maybe emotionless blob, but I’ll save that for another day, another post.
Anyway my schedule has changed very recently, partly because I began watching 2 of my grandchildren (Miss Crazy Pants and The Prom King) 4 days a week. So with that I will commence with today’s bullet points.
- I wake up
- The kids arrive
- The kids eat a snack (They think this is what they are supposed to do whenever they come to my house. It’s their rule not mine.)
- I talk to The Hulk for a couple of minutes
- The Prom King goes down for a nap
- Miss Crazy Pants and I watch season finale of Project Runway All Stars
- Miss Crazy Pants wants a drink and a snack
- Miss Crazy Pants watches Minions while snuggling me (I nap)
- The Prom King wakes up
- We eat lunch
- The kids play
- The kids nap
- I get dressed to leave the house
- The Hulk has a washer & dryer stored at my house which we load up and take to her house
- We unload washer & dryer and then load up the grill and stuff to go back to my house.
- We unload grill and stuff at my house
- We go eat Mexican food
- I have a margarita – yum
- I go to Publix and buy a piece of cheesecake
- We go home and watch the recent DVRed episode of Alone
- I eat the cheesecake
- I draw
- I blog
- And now I will go to bed.
Wow I did a lot today. It’s been a busy week. I have a lot going on right now, I think I may stay busy a while. Oh well, no more sitting on the couch everyday with nothing to do.
Goodnight all. Thanks for letting me bore you with my day. You are awesome.