Writing Challenge Day 15 – Bullet point your whole day.
My schedule has not been very interesting in the last few years and I would be sort of embarrassed to have bullet pointed any given day. See I had been a stay at home mom until a couple of years ago when the girls both got married and I became an empty-nester (which sucks, btw).
I also became a hormonal emotional or maybe emotionless blob, but I’ll save that for another day, another post.
Anyway my schedule has changed very recently, partly because I began watching 2 of my grandchildren (Miss Crazy Pants and The Prom King) 4 days a week. So with that I will commence with today’s bullet points.
- I wake up
- The kids arrive
- The kids eat a snack (They think this is what they are supposed to do whenever they come to my house. It’s their rule not mine.)
- I talk to The Hulk for a couple of minutes
- The Prom King goes down for a nap
- Miss Crazy Pants and I watch season finale of Project Runway All Stars
- Miss Crazy Pants wants a drink and a snack
- Miss Crazy Pants watches Minions while snuggling me (I nap)
- The Prom King wakes up
- We eat lunch
- The kids play
- The kids nap
- I get dressed to leave the house
- The Hulk has a washer & dryer stored at my house which we load up and take to her house
- We unload washer & dryer and then load up the grill and stuff to go back to my house.
- We unload grill and stuff at my house
- We go eat Mexican food
- I have a margarita – yum
- I go to Publix and buy a piece of cheesecake
- We go home and watch the recent DVRed episode of Alone
- I eat the cheesecake
- I draw
- I blog
- And now I will go to bed.
Wow I did a lot today. It’s been a busy week. I have a lot going on right now, I think I may stay busy a while. Oh well, no more sitting on the couch everyday with nothing to do.
Goodnight all. Thanks for letting me bore you with my day. You are awesome.
One thought on “A Day in the Life of Nonie”
Pingback: I’m Crabby and I Know It | Nonie Talks